If you are hitting a few festivals this summer, then make sure you check out our survival guide first. We have listed our top ten essentials for surviving the festival season. We have thrown in a few fashion necessities along with some other goodies to keep you looking glam in the grunge.
1. The Denim Shorts – Always an essential when hitting a music fest. Check out the collection we have available, there are plenty of different styles to choose from in our shorts collection.
2. Fake Tan – Make sure you have that sun kissed glow when wearing those short shorts and dresses. The British summer isn’t always hot enough for a real tan so why not fake it with some of our Laurens Way
3. Baby Wipes – You never know when you might need them. We all know festivals are pretty muddy places to attend, so stay looking glam by taking a pack with you to help clean off that grunge.
4. Dry Shampoo – Keep that mane in control with some dry shampoo. Not showering for a few days doesn’t have to mean greasy locks. A little dry shampoo will always come in handy when your hair needs a boost.
5. Tents – Pitch up in style with a classy looking tent. There are plenty of designs and styles available rather than boring blue and green. Browse online for a unique tent for you and your mates to kip in.
6. Wellies – probably the most essential festival accessory. Wellies will keep your feet protected from all that mud and grunge. Choose a cute pair so you stand out from the crowd.
7. Playsuit – A floral playsuit is the perfect piece to wear to a festival. At Glam we have playsuits in abundance. This pretty design from Glamorous
will look great on when you are rocking out to your fave band.
8. Accessories – A festival outfit is never complete without some accessorising. Pile on the bracelets, place on the hat, pull on them socks and away you go. We have a few accessories
at Glam to get you started.
9. Printed tees – Why not add a funky t shirt to your festival wardrobe. At Glam Boutique we have a few designer t shirts
for you to choose from. This one from ICHI
10. Watch – Keep an eye out on the time, you don’t want to be missing your fave band playing. Our colourful collection of watches
is ideal for finding the one for you.
So whatever festival you are attending this summer, make sure you staying looking glam with our survival guide. Enjoy xoxoxox